Become a member of the MSBase Registry
Take part, make a difference!
The MSBase Registry is a facilitated global effort to share and track real-world MS data. With over 10 years of longitudinal data collection the Registry now contains a large pool of >80,000 patients that can be used to perform powerful research and ultimately improve clinical practice and quality of life for patients with MS.
MSBase membership benefits
- Participation in a worldwide database that allows you to benchmark your local Centre data against the Registry's global data pool
- Communication with neurologists worldwide using the messaging system in the web platform
- Collaborative research opportunities by participating in sub-studies of your interest with local and international neurologists
- Collaborative research leadership opportunities by sub-study creation, using a system that identifies potential collaborators and provides sub-study management tools
- Participate in MS research without additional case report forms (for those using a compatible local electronic documentation system)
- Opportunities to contribute to the scientific leadership of the organisation
- Opportunities to apply for statistical support and fellowships